Today is my birthday!! Yesterday Fedx delivered this :) from my beautiful daughter! I have been using an Oster Kitchen Center that is at least 30 years old and has only 2 speeds that work, if you can call them working, super fast that flings ingredients around the kitchen :) and mix or blend. The worst part is occasionally it speeds up on it's own and creates quite a mess. So, I'm sure all bakers can imagine how much I needed this! I didn't know it was coming and wasn't expecting it, what a surprise, I think I was ripping the box open before the fedx guy got off the front porch :)

I didn't really have anything going yesterday, today I will try it out on the danish I do every week, but I really couldn't wait to use it. I saw some really cute cupcakes decorated for St Pat's day on Facebook and wanted to try them. I found a cake recipe on Cooks.com and tried it :( I don't recommend it, the cake is dry but the cupcakes came out of the oven very nice looking.


Wish I had picked up a food writer the last time I was at Michael's, it's on my list now.

Comments