Brownie Batter Truffles


These are by far the easiest sweet treat I've done this season :) I had leftover brownie batter filling from Blackout Cupcakes, white chocolate, plenty of sprinkles and company :)

I used a box brownie mix, Ghirardelli, don't get the mix with chunks of chocolate in it as you will have to dig them out before putting in a piping bag, the chips tend to clog up the end of the bag. Yes, I did that :)

1 cup dry brownie mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 Tbs. heavy cream

Mix brownie mix and room temp butter, add powdered sugar, mix well and then add cream. Very easy and so good!

Since I had leftover brownie batter it was in the fridge for a couple of days so you should refrigerate until firm, it will be easier to make balls. I dipped some in white chocolate and rolled some in just sprinkles.

Halloween is right around the corner and these would be so easy to make look like pumpkins.

Have fun decorating!!

Comments